Known as the golden island of Venice, the Lido is a 12 km long strip of land that separates the lagoon from the Adriatic Sea: rich in buildings already eighteenth, nineteenth become the chosen place for the holidays or residences by numerous poets and writers such as Lord Byron and Thomas Mann (who here has set much of the famous lake "Death in Venice"); since 1932 it is home of the prestigious Venice Film Festival.
The Lido, unlike Venice, is also accessible by car, but ... to reach even the most hidden corners and details better yet the two wheels of the Fat Bike! Our instructors will take you on a sensational journey between sea and lagoon, the discovery of Art Nouveau buildings, exclusive beaches and other selvagge..ed an inevitable view of Venice!
There are four proposed routes:
1- Easy tour (2h): easy hike of 12-15 km, for a first approach to explore the island of the Lido;
2- Medium tour (3h 30 min): average distance of 20 km that extends to the entire island, for even more complete sensory experience;
3- Sunset tour (4h 30 min): average distance of 20 km that extends to the entire island, even for the most complete sensory experience all the magic atmosphere of the sunset on the beautiful beaches of the Lido;
4-Full Day Tour (6h): the escurione has a distance of 40 km around and includes a visit to two islands (Lido Pellestrina +) with a break for lunch, a unique experience that will allow you to discover all the charm of lagoon, sea and history around Venice.
Other things to know:
- Experience with a minimum of 2 up to a maximum of 15;
- Experience also suitable for children aged 8 years and up;
- For children under 15 years, according to current law, it is unauthorized rental of electric bikes, but conventional;
- Meeting point: main ticket station on Tronchetto island , VeneziaUnica company;
- For those who buy a route Medium Funny or you can book one private transfer from the hotel shuttle to the mainland Tronchetto island;
- In the Medium and Sunset paths it includes a stop for lunch / aperitif-dinner (not included in price).
Price (including rental Fat Bike + Guide / Instructor + helmet for bicycle + bike water bottle):
1. Easy tour: 65 EUR / person;
2. Medium tour: 75 EUR / person;
3. Sunset tour: 85 EUR / person;
4. Full Day tour: personalized price according to number of people.